Regional Manager (Remote)
QR Code Link to This Post
The Regional Manager (Remote) reports directly to the Director of Operations and is evaluated in the area of performance of technical skills, good engineering practice and compliance with corporate policies and procedures. This position develops short and long-term plans to achieve organizational goals Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Promotes efficiency in staff utilization
• Providing support to assist the Director in meeting the needs of the company.
• Responsible for maintaining compliance with technical standards imposed upon the company by business partners and local / national regulators such as the NFPA, NEC and FCC.
• Support sales efforts when requested
• Prepare customer facing documents and presentations in conjunction with sales personnel and Senior Management. Attend in person and remote meetings to support sales as requested.
• Maintain 24 hour "on call" liaison with the Operations and Support Groups, and available during those times to render "emergency" assistance. Otherwise, responsible for designating a competent alternate person as a backup during illness, vacation and other approved absences.
• Manage 1099 technicians in the field.
• Computer literacy and systems familiarity including but not limited to: DISH NETWORK, B2B Product Lines, Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Services (HSIA), Local Video Insertion and Digital Signage Systems.
• Analog and digital component level troubleshooting skills as applied to Satellite and Fiber television delivery systems, satellite receive systems, electrical, mechanical and other equipment used in the reception and re-transmission of television, video and HSIA networks.
• Obtain / maintain industry required certifications as determined by the company.
• High school diploma (or equivalent)
• Two or more years of college level low voltage system, electronics, communications or networking curricula or bona fide electronics school/military equivalent preferred
• SBCA Training Certifications preferred.
• State or Local Jurisdictional licensing regarding the installation of low voltage systems preferred
• Society of Broadcast Engineers certification preferred.
• Valid Driver's license required.
• Organizational skills sufficient for self-supervision, this is a highly autonomous position that requires the ability to manage multiple priorities with limited direction.
• Previous experience designing video distribution systems is required with proven success using satellite based receiving and re-transmission platforms.
• Ability to travel as directed to support company activities, this position requires securing rental vehicles in the employee's name and the ability to secure lodging and airfare as required. Company expenses are 100% reimbursed according to the expense and reimbursement policy.
• The ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time, walk a reasonable distance in accordance with job duties and the ability to lift and carry equipment up to 50 pounds in weight.