We are a well established company serving 15 automotive dealerships in Houston, Texas. Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results - driven, highly focused and experienced Auto Detailer. Join our team today for great opportunities!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a thorough, responsible Car Detailer, who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful Car Detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
• Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
• Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
• Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
• Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle's condition.
• Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
Car Detailer Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver's license with good driving record and ability to pass background check.
• Prior detailing experience is mandatory.
• Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
• Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
• Availability to work weekends and holidays.