compensation: Commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
L&S is hiring for HVAC production management, superintendents and service techs in all its markets!
Are you looking for another job or do you want to start a career that offers you stability and advancement? With L&S Mechanical, the leading plumbing, electrical, and HVAC new home contractor, that dream can become a reality. L&S Mechanical has been in business for over 30 years and is one of the fastest growing residential construction companies in the U.S. This could be the career opportunity you have been searching for, so don't let it slip away!
Do you meet these requirements?
• 3+ years prior HVAC superintendent experience in single-family new residential construction
• EPA Universal Certified
• Valid driver's license
• Possess a willingness to learn our plumbing and electrical business
• Familiarity with computers and managing a large amount of paperwork
• Perform the physical demands of the position - working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects
Would you like to receive these company provided benefits?
• Competitive guaranteed base pay
• Emergency and on-call pay
• Company vehicle and gas card
• Cell phone allowance
• Training and trade licensing assistance
• Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans
• Flexible Spending Account with debit card
• $20K in life insurance and $20K AD&D insurance
• 401(k) with company matching up to 6%
• Bonus opportunities
• Vacation, PTO and holiday pay
For immediate consideration please respond to this posting with your resume and salary requirements. For more information about L&S Mechanical please visit our website at: www.lsmech.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers