Licensed Journeyman (Service Electrician) (Houston)
QR Code Link to This Post
AMPM Services is currently seeking Licensed Journeymen (Service Electrician) to join our team. AMPM Services is a full-service of electrical and A/C company focusing on the commercial, residential and industrial facilities markets. The ideal candidate will have experience in Electrical installations and NEC code requirements for each of these work disciplines. TX Journeyman's License/equivalent experience a plus.
The goal is to provide a career path from an Apprentice level, to Journeyman Level Electrician, to Foreman, and eventually running projects of all sizes in the industry. A successful candidate can expect to perform any of the duties and responsibilities listed below:
1) Interprets drawings and develops an overall crew work plan.
2) Lays out work and preps materials for installation.
3) Does rigging and job set ups for all tasks performed or supervise
4) Performs underground layout and rough-in.
5) Determines wire and conduit sizing.
6) Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using
measuring devices, hand tools, threaders and hand or mechanical benders.
7) Installs and connects power supply wiring, cables, conduit, and electrical apparatus
in new and existing facilities following diagrams, schematics, or blueprints.
8) Troubleshoots and resolves problems in electrical circuits, systems, and equipment.
9) Operates any hand tools and equipment necessary to perform all associated tasks.
10) Understands and instructs assigned helpers in the safe operation of tools, use of
equipment, electrical principles, and applicable codes.
11) Performs other project related duties and assignments as instructed by supervisor.
12) Meets attendance standards and complies with late/absence notification
We offer excellent pay rate start $23.00 to 32.00hr plus bonus
You can call eight three two two four three one six eight nine