2Bed/ 2Bath Furnished Apt in Luxury Bldg at Medical Center - Fall 2019
QR Code Link to This Post
MEDICAL CENTER/MUSEUM DIS.-HOUSTON,TX
Furnished 2 Bedroom/2 Bath apartment in luxury building. Located in the Medical Center/ Museum District across from the Houston Zoo and Hermann Park. And conveniently located only 10 mins. drive away from all the restaurants in Midtown area or a 15 mins. drive to Downtown (the apartment is located with quick access to major highways).
Included: 2 Bedrooms each with their own on-suite bathrooms and full wall closets, Kitchen with Granite Counter Tops and Stainless Steel Appliances, Living Room and Dining Area. And washer and dryer in apartment.
All features of the building - gym/fitness center, pool, WiFi, safe-gated garage, concierge and all key fob access entrances.
Building Amenities and Services:
- 24-hr. Concierge and Valet Service (added $)
- Social Lounge with stylish seating areas and billiards
- Internet in all public areas and Coffee Lounge
- Resort Style Pool with Cabanas and Jacuzzi
- Media Lounge for watching movies and sporting events
- Fitness Center designed to rival any sports club
- On Shuttle Service Route throughout the Medical Center, to Rice University and Light Rail (FREE!!!)
- Gated community with garage parking (includes your own parking space in garage).
Available: from mid-to-end of September onward
Price: $755/WEEK or $2995/Month (2 week minimum), plus refundable security deposit ($600).
Location: Hermann Park/Medical Center, at the corner of Hermann Drive and Almeda Rd.
- Free WiFi-High Speed Internet and Internet TV
- Credit for heat, A/C, water, electric ($100/month)
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- One Parking Space included with rental in gated garage
** Available for short/medium/long terms.
I am not a broker but renting my apartment while I am out of town for work. Great location for interns, medical staff or access to highway for oil/gas workers and anyone else. Everyone's schedule is different and I am able to be flexible on the dates too, just ask.
***I'm sorry but no pets due to allergies.
Please contact me for more details or if you have any questions.