Do you like looking at nice cars? Do you have a great personality? Are you outgoing? Would you enjoy a small business atmosphere where it's like a great big family? Do you enjoy helping and really like people? Our clients are treated with an extreme high level of customer service - would you be good at that?
We are a high end automotive business in the Galleria area and in business since 2007; the work environment is very fast paced yet friendly. Visit www.vive-houston.com for more info.
This is for a FULL TIME POSITION.
NO WALK INS, DO NOT CALL, DO NOT EMAIL the business. IT WILL NOT BE SEEN.
We are looking for a Regional Client Advisor to join our team.
Regional Client Advisor is responsible for performing a variety of duties including sales, customer service and office admin duties.
This position interacts daily with the shop manager and the owner.
- Product knowledge
- Selling our services and meeting quotas
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival when possible.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for service. Establishes "promised time".
- Checks on progress throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promise time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone or branch average.
- Advise customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications, using maintenance menus.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
- Organizing and maintain an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Managing social media accounts and creating content
- Answering phone calls
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers
- Achieving established goals
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- Minimum of 1+ years in sales
- Minimum of 1+ years in customer service
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Luxury retail experience is a plus
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math
Continuous education opportunities
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
***FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WANT AN INTERVIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**