compensation: Will discuss in interview employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Reach Unlimited is dedicated to providing quality support services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities
The Direct Care Staff / Instructor:
• Provides supervision and assistance to assigned individuals to ensure their safety and well-being.
• Assists with daily living activities and assistance in the areas of personal hygiene and grooming, money management, meal preparation, socialization, and domestic (housekeeping) activities.
• Implements training and behavioral programs and relevant service objectives as outlined in the client's individualized plan.
• Provides safe transportation in company-owned vehicle as needed for client medical appointments, job attendance, recreational activities, etc.
• Assists clients in meeting dietary needs by following physician and dietician directed orders and menus. Assists clients with meal preparation to include proper food preparation and storage.
• Supervises clients with the self-administration of medications as ordered and specified. Accurately documents medication administration. Notifies the appropriate personnel when medication needs to be re-ordered.
• Provides accurate and timely documentation substantiating the delivery of services to clients as outlined in their individualized plan and company policy and procedures.
• Reports facility maintenance issues so that regulatory standards are met and a comfortable and safe living environment is provided.
The minimum requirements for residential direct care positions:
• High school diploma or GED and a current and valid driver's license.
• Experience working with individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities in a training or educational setting preferred.
Apply online at reachunlimited.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers