Our guitar teachers in The Woodlands area are starting to become booked for the summer. We are looking to fill one private guitar teacher position with the right candidate.
We are one of the higher paying music lesson companies in the area and will work with the right person to help fill their available schedule. Please see job description below for more information.
Lessons On The Go® is seeking a fun, passionate guitar teacher to add to our growing family! Lessons are taught in the student's home only in the Immediate Woodlands area. We make sure the students are local to your area to minimize drive time and maximize your teaching time!
Create your own schedule and teach as many or as few students as you would like.
• Grow your student base
• Company hosted recitals for your students
• Earn money teaching what you love!
• Teach when you want- create your own schedule with the student/client
• Teach as many or as few students as you want (we have plenty of teachers who teach only a few students per week after work, as well as teachers who teach 30+ students every week.)
• We take care of the business side while you do what you love!
• No exclusivity contracts. Keep your current student base while still teaching with Lessons On The Go®
.• Paid student no-shows
• Teacher support
We are looking for individuals who have a passion for teaching and making every lesson a fun, memorable experience. Lessons are taught in the student's home in The Woodlands area. Please do not apply if you do not live within 20 minutes driving distance of this area. We book lessons according to distance, keeping travel time in mind. This helps us maximize your teaching time and minimize drive time.
Qualifications and Skills
• Advanced in Guitar
• Be able to pass a criminal background check
• Have reliable transportation
• Have a working cell phone
• Be able to commit to teaching for a minimum of one year(this includes if you have 1 student or 100.)
• Have a true passion for teaching
• Have prior experience working with children for a minimum of one year
*Prior experience as a teacher is preferred, but not required.