condition: good make / manufacturer: ESP LTD model name / number: Ben Weinman BW1
QR Code Link to This Post
Guitar is used and has wear (scratches/scuffs, dings, etc). The back of the neck was gloss but was sanded to play with more speed and feels great.
There is a chip missing on the head and the back side of the guitar (pictured). The pick-guard is missing.
Guitar plays and sounds great! Case in excellent condition. These retail for $1550 new so I have adjusted the pricing accordingly for the condition it is in, would also consider trades.
Has Fishman Modern Fluence pickups.
The 3 way selector switch is slightly loose, and can be easily replaced relatively cheaply but still works as-is.
Would consider trades for 6-string Carvin guitars, or possibly tube amps depending on what they are.
- Semi-hollowbody electric guitar
- Flame maple top
- Mahogany body
- Maple neck in Thin U contour
- Neck-through-body construction
- Silky smooth ebony fingerboard
- 24 XJ frets
- Scale length of 25.5"
- One volume and one tone control
- Three setting pickup selector switch
- Attractive chrome hardware
- Secure LTD locking tuners
- Mechanically designed EverTune bridge
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers