Please submit your resume if you want to be considered for this job.
- Prior legal experience is preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, in-person and written)
- Bilingual (English and Spanish preferred, but not required)
- Organized individual with the ability to multitask
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Computer knowledge in excel, word and outlook
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Providing exceptional customer service, communicating with clients, and case management with attorneys
- New client intake in both Spanish and English
- Answers heavy phone calls
- Filing, scanning, faxing and organizing paperwork
This job does offer paid holidays, personal days, health insurance & 401k plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers