compensation: $18-22 per hour plus overtime; negotiable based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established family law firm seeking a full-time paralegal. The firm is located in Katy, Texas, and this would be an excellent position for someone who lives in Katy or West Houston. Opportunities to grow professionally as the firm grows. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available. Retirement plans for all employees.
Office hours are 8:30am-5:30pm.
Candidates who are bilingual and/or who have experience in family law are preferred.
• Dependable; need to know the task will get done without constant follow-up
• Strong attention-to-detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Phenomenal phone and people skills
• College degree, paralegal certificate, or several years of relevant experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to write clearly, effectively and accurately
• Ability to use the latest technology, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Apple/Mac computers, etc.
• Positive outlook and willingness to take on whatever tasks need to be accomplished
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answering incoming phone calls
• Drafting correspondence and legal documents
• Sending and receiving letters and faxes
• Assisting clients with discovery and paperwork
• Filing documents with the court
• Arranging court hearings, mediations, depositions, and other appointments
• Assisting attorneys with other case-related tasks as requested
• Helping to ensure the office remains neat and presentable
Please email your resume and a cover letter in PDF. Include salary requirements in the cover letter. Please include the title "Paralegal" in the subject line of your email. No recruiters please.
Candidates will be notified only if they are selected for a telephone or in-office interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers