compensation: $14-$20+ full benefits- Depending on experience and proficiency level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A BILINGUAL LEGAL ASSISTANT/RECEPTIONIST
PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUME IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF MAKING TO AN INTERVIEW
1. Prior legal experience is required
2. Stable work history
3. Fully bilingual in Spanish and English
4. EXCELLENT CLERICAL SKILLS such as typing, computers, microsoft word, answering phones, faxing, mailing etc...
5. You must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
6. You must be able to multi-task
7. You must have experience with customer service
8. You must have experience with multi-line phones.
WE OFFER A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE and OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH.
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life insurance, 401k, vacation, sick pay, holiday pay and more.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A BRIGHT, ENERGETIC PERSON WHO HAS A POSITIVE OUTLOOK AND WHO IS LOOKING FOR A STABLE POSITION.
General office duties
Screening prospective new clients
Email your resume and include a time when you will be available for interview. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers