Hi, Tennis players of all ages. Playing tennis is not only a fun way to spend your time and learn a sport, but probably one of the best things you can take part in if you would to get in better shape or get a healthy dose of exercise. I also strongly believe that playing sports not only builds character and confidence but also gives a sense of accomplishment.
I am originally from Ukraine and started my tennis journey when I was 5 years old. Prior to playing collegiately, I used to be a pro junior player, participating in ITF and WTA tournaments. When I turned 17, life brought me to U.S. to play tennis and get a college degree. I chose Southeastern Louisiana University program in 2012 and played #1 line in singles and doubles for 2 years. I became Southeastern Conference Singles Champion my first year playing for SELU. Then I transferred to East Tennessee State University to finish my degree in Health & Public Administration. I played line #1 singles and doubles and was voted 2015 all conference first team and won the 2016 Conference Singles Championship. I was a deans list student for 2015 & 2016 and received the 2015-2016 ETSU Academy Award and was Honor Roll for conference in 2016.
I have been working with children as a counselor and tennis coach for sport summer camps, as well as with adults of different age. I am very good in noticing errors and helping players not only improve their technical skills but also develop a strategic outlook to have more success overall in their tennis game. All levels are welcome, I pride myself in being able to help anyone improve their tennis game quite quickly.
I charge $70/hr for 1 hour sessions. Lesson packages are available ( 10 hours for $650, or 15 hours for $900)
You should get in touch with me if:
1. You would like to start playing tennis for the first time.
2. You have started playing tennis or took lessons in the past and would like to improve your skills.
3. You are solid player but would like to take your tennis game to the next level.
4. You are looking to get into the best shape of your life and have fun (tennis is the best exercise).
5. You have a child who you would like to bring to learn tennis for the first time or to improve thier skills ( I have extensive experience teaching tennis to children of all ages).
If you are interested contact me over email or text/call me at show contact info
(if I miss your call please leave a message or send a text message). I will try my best to accommodate times that are convenient for you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers