The Receptionist is responsible for greeting patients and check-in. Prepare patients for continued medical evaluation by physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners by taking a brief history, recording appropriate documentation.
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Responsibilities in this role include:
• Medical insurance verification a must
• Answer Multi line phones
• Promptly greets patients when entering waiting area.
• Consistently communicates with patients on wait times; provides direction to the next step in the treatment process.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ability to relay information in a positive method
• Ability to diffuse upset patients and present a solution to their problem
• Proficient with practice management software
• Ability to work efficiently in a team and fast paced environment
• Minimum 1 year of experience
• High School diploma or equivalent