compensation: Starting at $9.00/hr employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Integrated Community Services (ICS) is hiring for multiple Caregiver Staff positions to provide care, support, and activities assistance to Individuals with developmental disabilities in a group home setting on an as needed basis, in the Spring and Tomball areas of northwest Houston.
* Saturday and Sunday 8PM - 8AM
* Day and Night Shifts Available (As Needed)
The ideal candidate would have direct care experience, and be fun, clean, mature, dependable, organized, respectful, and patient in challenging situations.
* Assistance with grooming and toileting
* Assistance with meal preparation and mealtime monitoring
* Assistance with medications
* Supervision during recreational activities
* House cleaning
* Driving company vehicles
* Communication with outside family members and office staff
On-the-job training is provided.
(paste into browser)
Scroll and apply for Job ID: 7437 - Caregiver Staff-Spring position and select your desired shift in the application.
For inquiries contact us at 281-350-2457, ext. 6305 or come by our office at 17207 Kuykendahl Rd, Suite 210 Spring, TX 77379 to complete an application.
Integrated Community Services (ICS) is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers