Caregiver needed for my mother , a 91 year old lady in an assisted living community in Cypress TX 77433 , Copperfield Area.
QR Code Link to This Post
She is currently recovering in rehab from a fall that resulted in a hip replacement. Mother will need assistance during
waking hours, approx. 1pm to 8 or 9pm.. 7 days per week so we are looking for 2 people to handle this job. If you are
interested and can answer yes to all of the following questions you should text me at 832-298-8083.
1. You are a very patient person and are not easily offended
2. You feel you can help a 91 year old lady with transfers. She weighs 140 lbs and will
be in a wheelchair or bed most of the time but will need help going to the restroom and
to the eating area for the community.
3. You will need to spend the whole time while on the clock with mother and not visiting others.
4. You can not be allergic or afraid of cats. Mother has 1 female cat and we will also need help
with care for the cat which will include feeding and watering along with cat-box cleaning.
5. You must be dependable and not prone to calling, in need of taking off.
6. You must be able to resolve problems on your own and not provide excuses why you can not
perform your job.
7. You must be clean, well groomed , trustworthy and agree to submit to a background check.
8. You will also need to act as an advocate for our mother . This means that if she needs pain medication
or emergency help from the people at the assisted living physicality you will need to go to the on staff
nurse of caregiver for her area and request the needed help or medication.
9. You will also need to identify obvious potential problems and issues in advance before they occur.