compensation: $13.00-$15.00 based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Diagnostic imaging center is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator.
• Heavy scheduling; schedules patients for all imaging modalities.
• Responsible for answering high volume of incoming calls from patients, physicians, physician office staff in a timely and professional manner.
• Responsible for scheduling patient's from receipt of orders faxed into the schedule.
• Responsible for scheduling patient's accurately and timely.
• Responsible for canceling and re-scheduling patient appointments timely & efficiently.
• Tracks and follows up on no-show patients.
• Tracks and takes appropriate action regarding outstanding physician orders.
• Minimum 1 years experience in an imaging facility or as a physician's appointment coordinator.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
• Basic clerical skills.
• Medical Terminology.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish): Preferred, but not required.
• Technical, critical independent thinking and interpersonal skills relevant to area in order to effectively communicate with physicians, health team members, patients and families.
• Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision, in order to independently carry out the duties of the position.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly, directly, and professionally.
• Demonstrates consistent use of customer service skills (acknowledging others, phone skills, anticipating and responding to customer needs).
• Demonstrates professional behavior in actions and consistently portrays a positive attitude.
• Identifies role as a team member and works efficiently to achieve goals of team/department.
• Scheduler: 1 years
• Benefits package offered: medical/dental/vision after 90 days.
• Job Type: Full-time
• 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers