C&S Caregivers provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc.
Depending on the client's needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client's needs change.
• Bathing and dressing
• Grooming assistance
• Light meal preparation
• Transportation (Appointments, Shopping, Outings)
• Medication administration
• Vital sign check
• Provide other duties as assigned by your supervisors
C&S Caregiver Job Requirements:
• Professional Appearance (A MUST).
• Must provide compassionate and professional care (A MUST).
• Must be Available to work weekends also (A MUST).
• Must have a Valid Texas Driver License.
• Must have a Reliable Vehicle with Auto Insurance.
• Must have at least 1 1/2 to 2 Year minimum of experience as a Caregiver or home healthcare.
• Must have a Current TB Test.
• Must be CPR certified.
C&S Employee Perks:
• Weekly Paychecks
• Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement (when transportation is provided)
• Flexible Hours
• Positive, rewarding work environment
• On-going paid training
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers