Hearts at Home Senior Care provides one-on-one personal care to seniors in their homes and are looking to hire hourly staff for our Cypress & West Houston area clients. Caregiver must be an active listener, pay attention to details and have patience.
QR Code Link to This Post
Available shifts include:
- Cypress male client, hoyer lift, assistance with ADLs, 7AM - 7PM or 7PM to 7AM Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Cypress female client requires personal care and ADL assistance; 6PM - 9PM Wed, Sunday and alternating Saturdays
- West Houston client requires basic ADL assistance; 10AM -2PM Wed, Sat & Sun
- Cypress client with basic ADL assistance: 8AM -5PM Sunday through Saturday
Hearts at Home offers a number of unique benefits:
- Locally owned and operated by a licensed Physical Therapist
- First-rate, hands-on skills training provided by owner
- Paid orientation & annual training
- Access to certification courses at no cost
- Mileage reimbursement for client's errands
- Career progression opportunities
- Serving the Houston area since 2004
- If you are not a certified caregiver, we offer training to be completed the first 90 days.
What we do for our clients:
- Cook meals from scratch
- Perform light housework (vacuuming, sweeping, dishes, laundry)
- Assist with grocery shopping,
- Schedule and attend appointments (e.g. medical, hair).
- Provide stimulating interactions through conversation, light exercise, music, games, puzzles & outings.
- Assist with showering and bathroom needs
- Assist with transfers (wheelchair to a vehicle; bed to wheelchair)
- No dead weight lift
If you are think this is the right place for you, we require:
- Three years of experience in a facility or private duty
- Certification is a plus but not required
- A valid driver's license
- Proof of auto insurance
- Clean background check
Job Locations: Cypress, Spring and Montgomery Areas
For more information please visit: