Smile Brands, a Glassdoor Top 50 Best Place to Work, is seeking an Office Manager to support and oversee the Castle Dental - Pearland Parkway office.
This vital role oversees the daily operations of the dental practice and ensures achievement of operational goals. While managing both employee and patient relations, you'll enjoy working in a dynamic group practice setting alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians under one roof. If you have a passion for serving patients while working with a team who supports you, then this is the place for you.
You will deliver Smiles for Everyone by:
- Achieving revenue goals and managing office within P&L budgetary guidelines
- Engaging new talent, Retaining and Growing internal teams!
- Overseeing patient scheduling, staff productivity, collections, receivables, supplies and other operational expenses
- Training staff daily, weekly and monthly on necessary items including patient care, equipment monitoring/maintenance duties and compliance
- Demonstrating a positive G3 attitude - Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude
- Opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs and mentoring
- A culture that celebrates each team's success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family & your pets
- Minimum of 3 years in a related dental office role
- Minimum of 1 year of experience leading a team
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers