compensation: Extremely competitive, structured to grow with the company employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Joint Commission Accredited Agency is interviewing for an RN Field Nurse. This position is compensated on a "per visit" basis, and will include performing the following: Start of Care (SOC), Resumption of Care (ROC), Transfers, Discharges, and typical skilled nurse visits. Some weekend visits may be required periodically. This RN will be supporting the west side of Houston.
To be considered for this exciting growth opportunity you must be reliable, level headed, and willing to work in a real team environment and possess the following:
* Current RN license (BSN preferred)
* A minimum of 2 years in Home Health
* Must include 1 year of verifiable supervisory experience
* Understanding and experience with OASIS, and PPS Plus OASIS Analyzer
* Be comfortable and proficient using Kinnser Agency Manager with Kinnser Visit Verify
* Possess strong self discipline skills, and be able to submit clinical notes within 48 hours of the actual patient visit
We offer extremely competitive compensation, and we recognize the work of our team members!
Please send your confidential resume and salary history to this advertisement to be considered for this opportunity, or fax to 1-866-861-9123 ATTN: Administrator.
This is NOT a telecommuting career opportunity.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers