compensation: Based on experience. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an experienced, proven manger who can come in a previously closed Mexican restaurant and start it up again within 3 months. You would need to orchestrate all dealings with vendors, employees and utility companies. Restaurant is approximately 4400 FT SQ. Here is a partial list of items. Previous experience with opening a major chain or franchise restaurant from scratch would be ideal.
1. Hire previously employed employees and maintain original recipes.
2. Work with bookkeeping company that maintained employee data.
3. Ceiling needs bat insulation and walk-in frig/freezer needs repair as well as some breakers need updating.
4. Procure all or any permits except TABC.
5. Get bar and equipment up to par, as well as bartenders.
6. Update menu.
7. Have stern ability to fire anyone who is not up to par.
8. Prepare everything that is needed to open the facility and get it running correctly.
9. Bilingual would be helpful English/Spanish.
10. Living close to FM 1960 & Lake Houston PKWY would be convenient.
This position could be possibly lead into full time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers