Integrated Support Solutions is an innovator in the Hospitality industry. Our ethical principles guide us in our delivery of service. We are looking for unique individuals to represent our culture of service. Learn more about us at http://e-issi.com/
We have an opening for a Cook in a an upscale acute care hospital in the Cypress-Fairbanks area. This is an ideal job for someone who wants to get away from the restaurant industry, with no late nights, predictable shifts and workload.
Job duties include:
Preparation of foods for patients, cafeterias and catering.
Responsible for maintaining high standards of quality food production and portion control, using standardized recipes.
Responsible for appropriate quantities of food needed to meet menu requirements.
Responsible for following standards and methods as outlined in Policy and Procedures to promote high quality food and prevent food borne illnesses in accordance with Federal, State and local regulations.
- Must have one year of experience as a cook in a restaurant setting.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must present in a professional manner with no visible tattoos.
- Must be outgoing, a self-starter and detailed oriented.
- Must also be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Vacation and sick time
- 401(k) with company matching
- Company paid life insurance benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers