We are looking for a tech-savvy creative whose passion is working with people!
You will be primarily responsible for assisting customers in a high-end printing and framing business that provides custom printing, scanning, framing, and video services. You will maintain an organized workflow that facilitates our production team. You may also assist in various production and marketing roles in the business based on your background and experience level.
The ideal candidate:
• Is extremely friendly, personable, and able to communicate well with a wide variety of people and ages
• Has PhotoShop (or equivalent) experience
• Takes pride in exceptional customer service
• Is tech-savvy and computer literate
• Has a very high level of attention to detail and is very organized
• Enjoys teaching customers about processes and products (What is image resolution? What is the difference between paper types?)
• Works well in an unstructured (self-directed), small team environment
• Is responsible, motivated, and passionate about the work you do
Additional skills that would be a plus but not required:
• Photography background
• Flatbed print and negative scanning
• Picture framing or design experience
• Social media management
Your typical workday will consist of educating customers about our services, managing sales and intake of new orders (in person and online), image analysis and preparation, cashiering, maintaining an organized storefront, and assisting in production areas as needed. Every order we receive tends to be custom and unique. Our customer projects range from corporate décor projects to local residents digitally archiving their entire family history.
The Frame Store is a growing business that requires employees with exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivation, and interpersonal skills to succeed. If you think this job may be a good fit for you, we'd love to hear more about you!
Please email your resume AND a cover letter describing how you are a great fit for this position. Please no phone calls.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers