Core Job Duties:
QR Code Link to This Post
• Answer incoming phone calls
• Make outgoing sales and service contacts to clients
• Update client files and tracking records in agency management systems
• Implement and strategically apply marketing programs in order to meet sales goals
• Send out certificates of coverage
• Take payments
• Quoting new business and updating renewals
• Assist agents with re-marketing renewals
• Review and explain coverage with clients
Must be skilled in use of Microsoft applications, knowledge of insurance management systems, excellent communication and sales skills are necessary to meet and maintain weekly sales quotas!
Due to the high volume of telephone work, it is preferred that applicants speak English as their primary language but bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
Salary TBD, depending on experience - will discuss during interview. Email your resume with salary requirement as an attachment. (some training is available for qualified applicant)
Property & Casualty Licensed required, Health and Life Insurance Licensed a plus, College graduate preferred but may be compensated by excellent communication skills and good work history. High school diploma or equivalent required. Previous good customer service experience necessary. Ideal candidate will have basic Personal Computer skills, good math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, the ability to multi-task, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Note: This position may require flexibility to work nonstandard hours/shifts and having the ability to adhere to a structured schedule. Some travel may required.