compensation: $12 - $14 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mailroom Clerk needed for large corporate company!
In order to be considered:
Need to be someone who is professional, reliable, and consistent.
Absolutely needs to be able to follow directions and pay close attention do detail.
Mailroom Clerk for Corporate office. Processing incoming and outgoing mail, receive, sort, and deliver mail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use excellent customer service skills when interacting with employees and the public for over the
counter assistance, phone calls, and written assistance.
• Collect and distribute inter-company mail to all floors.
• Assist with opening, sorting, date stamping, and delivery of mail from USPS.
• Login and prepare information cards for packages and letters from UPS, DHL, and USPS.
• Assist with shipping packages by UPS and DHL.
• Prepare next day courier bags going out to Houston area locations.
• Clear any outstanding questions and issues pertaining to mail delivered via incoming and outgoing courier.
• Assist Mailroom Supervisor with coding and scanning invoices.
• Operate a motor cart to assisting in deliveries to campus buildings.
• Assist as needed in Copy Center area with binding and coiling.
• Back up Receptionist as needed for vacation, lunch, and time out of office.
• Greet visitors and customers in person and on the phone in Corporate Office.
• Directs visitors and customers by contacting employees that their guest has arrived.
• Ability to establish and maintain working relationship with co-workers, employees, and the public.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally to assist with mail processing.
• Can effectively use a computer including Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
• Ability to follow verbal and or written instructions.
• Written and verbal English communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
Requires some overtime during week days and Saturday.
Job requires standing for periods of time, repetitive task, and lifting of at least 20 - 25 pounds.
Please reply with most recent and updated resume, along with references, and good contact phone number.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers