Enthusiastic, Reliable Storage Advisor Needed for Self-Storage Facilities
QR Code Link to This Post
- Are you a people person that knows your way around the computer?
- Are you willing to get your hands dirty?
- Do you excel at finding creative solutions?
- Do you have a history of inspiring 5-star reviews?
If the answer is yes, apply for the Storage Advisor opportunity by emailing your resume and cover letter.
This is a part-time position, working Saturdays (9 am to 6 pm) and Sundays (12 pm to 5 pm). Additional hours may be available and we like to promote from within.
Your days will be filled with a variety of tasks, including interacting with customers, leasing, collecting rent, administrative reporting and cleaning out units. This is not a desk job! This opportunity is ideal for a friendly go-getter with a high level of drive, salesmanship and attention to detail.
- Operating the storage office during business hours
- Answering telephone and email inquiries; showing and leasing spaces
- Collecting rent, including proactively calling clients with past-due accounts
- Completing administrative tasks including filing and vendor management
- Completing move-in paperwork/inspections
- Responding to customer service requests
- Inspecting and maintaining a clean property, including minor landscaping and picking up trash
- Cleaning vacated units and perform other light physical labor/maintenance
- Holding auctions of abandoned units
HOURS & COMPENSATION
This is a part-time position, working Saturdays (9 am to 6 pm) and Sundays (12 to 5 pm). Compensation is $15 per hour.
Successful candidates must display enthusiasm, good interpersonal skills, and a "Can-Do" attitude. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, work well with little supervision, and demonstrate a high degree of initiative and follow through.
Prior mini-storage experience is not required, though multifamily or hotel experience is a plus. Strong computer and Internet skills are required. The ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
Candidates must be able to lift 25-50 pounds, be on their feet for extended periods of time, and work outside in all weather conditions. Additional requirements include a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation.
We are a dynamic company with properties in Houston, Ft Worth, Dallas, and Phoenix. For more information, please visit: www.bargainstorage.com. We specialize in providing quality self-storage at a bargain price. The Storage Advisor is expected to enhance this image by maintaining a friendly, professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
HOW TO APPLY
Please respond to this posting via email with your resume and cover letter. ** Do not call the property directly. ** Candidates selected for the final interview will be required to have a background/credit check and drug test performed.