compensation: $13-16/hr plus commission employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are hiring 30 amazing and motivated individuals with exceptional customer service skills!
Launch your career as a Customer Service Agent with one of Houston's top companies. Our client, a global leading energy provider is hiring lively and passionate customer service agents to join their team!
Come Interview this Thursday, January 10th from 7:30 am to 11:00 am.
Address: 9811 I-10 Freeway, Suite 300 Houston, Texas 77024 (Tall Air Liquide Building)
Parking Instructions: Park in the garage off of Memorial City Way (Street is between Gessner and Bunker Hill)
• 40 hours per week, Weekly pay
• $13.00-$16.00 per hour, plus Generous Commission
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Vacation and Holidays
• Great environment and team culture!
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must be able to pass a background check!
• Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required
• Previous customer service experience
• Great job tenure and computer skills
• Connect with customers via incoming phone calls, emails, webchat
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Identify and assess customers' needs and help solve for them and exceed customers' expectations
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information
• Meet company targets and call handling metrics
• Promote and upsell products and services to meet company goals
The perfect candidate for this position:
1. Excellent Communicator: Confident, articulate and professional in their speaking, listening and interpersonal abilities. Eager to provide a helping hand!
1. Team Player: Focuses on the solutions and not the problem. You thrive in a fast-past and collaborative setting and committed to helping deliver a quality customer experience.
2. Dedicated: Self-motivated and passionate individual who strives to achieve performance goals and high productivity of the company. Seeing customer service as challenging, but meaningful work.
3. Flexible: Ability to adapt and learn multiple skill sets and develop into an expansion opportunity.
Call us today to schedule time with Marlene or Kenneth at 713-850-7010!
Email us your resume at CSR@primaryservices.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers