Cashiers - Retail Sales Associates - Customer Service Calling extra-ordinary, service minded, customer advocates who ensure customers' needs surpass expectations with a beaming smile, fast, and top-notch trust-worthy customer service in a retail store environment helping customers face-to-face with financial services in a competitive base pay plus bonus potential structure.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Customers visit our stores for many services from loans, check cashing, wire transfers, pre-paid debit cards,
cash-for-gold to money orders.
• You greet the customers with a smile, and go to work, ensuring customer expectations are exceeded and they
know they are valued.
• You will ask questions to build opportunities for trust, and educate the customer on products and services.
• You are our companies beaming face of care ensuring customers discover the best services quickly and friendly.
• Most of the customers you will help will be face-to-face while from time-to-time you assist them over the phone.
• You will receive support from your senior assistant manager, assistant manager or store manager with any
questions or concerns; our leadership is committed to your success, our customers and the communities in
which we serve.
• We will count on your peer and leadership collaboration, keeping the store looking its best and a commitment to
ensuring product and service knowledge is up-to-date.
• You will receive paid training and continued guidance towards success.
• Customer service, retail or soft-sales experience is a differentiator; 6 months is a great start.
• Successful cash handling experience is important; at least 6 months' work experience is needed while we would
love more experience.
• Active listeners wanted - and that includes efficiently navigating around a computer, and/or a point-of-sale.
• Crunching numbers with a calculator needed - and that includes the willingness to learn interest bearing loan
• We are seeking people who enjoy working together to over achieve goals for our customer's sake.
• Spanish Bilingual would be awesome and preferred.
• A High School diploma or GED is fundamental.
CURO Financial Technologies Corp. and Speedy Cash are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/SO