QR Code Link to This Post
**This is a LONG-TERM
Educational Testing Center seeks one Test
Center Administrator (TCA) for immediate employment who will work every
Saturday and Sunday, and two additional weekday closing shifts.
be able to work 15-25 hours/week to start, with possibility of more
hours/week available after 3 months. Flexible availability is critical,
with priority given to those who can cover morning and closing shifts, weekdays
and weekends. Office is open from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM, 7 days/week.
Must have excellent multitasking and
interpersonal skills, be detail oriented, very reliable, able to pick up extra
shifts when needed, and have basic computer skills. Training provided.
The Test Center Administrator works in a fast paced professional Test Center
setting to ensure the integrity of our testing services by proctoring and
controlling the computer based test center environment. This will include
greeting candidates, verifying candidate identification, monitoring the
examination process and maintaining Prometric policies and guidelines.
To get a realistic preview of this job, please view the following video prior
to applying: https://vimeo.com/74953443
- Controlling test area by maintaining a working knowledge of policies,
practices and procedures.
- Greet examinees and verify identification.
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards.
- If applicable, collect candidates biometric information (collect
- Monitor candidates as they complete their exam.
- College experience or degree preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- One to two years customer service related experience required.
- Communicate effectively with the public from a position of authority.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operational and
- Ability to write detailed reports and correspondence.
- Visual requirements include the ability to adjust focus on computer
screen, and view testing room during proctoring.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Seek employees available and flexible enough to pick up extra shifts when needed, both day
and evening/night shifts, including additional weekday, weekend and/or
evening shifts. Current shifts available are as follows:
- TCA #1:
- 7:00 AM - 2:00 PM and/or 2:00 PM - 8:00
PM every Saturday and Sunday, plus
- 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM two shifts Monday -
- 4 shifts total to start: 2 weekend + 2
weekday closing shifts
- 15-25 hours/week to
start, mix of morning and afternoon/evening shifts. Potential
for more hours after 3 months.
- Ability to
pick up extra shifts as needed critical. Must be able to work
- Please email your availability for work
(eg. "I am available to work every Saturday and Sunday at any time, and also Tuesday all day, Wednesday
and Friday evenings,
- If you cite two items of importance from
the video link (https://vimeo.com/74953443)
your application will be given PRIORITY!
- Immediate opening
available. Training provided. Seek serious, long-term potential employee.
Must be able to pass background check. Please include resume and cover
- **NOTE: This is
NOT a temporary or seasonal position. All applicants are expected to