We are hiring 20 amazing and motivated individuals with exceptional customer service skills!
QR Code Link to This Post
Begin your professional journey with an energy leader with a diverse set of products and services including clean energy initiatives, our Fortune 500 client is one of the nation's leaders in the industry. Launch your career as a Customer Relations Specialist in a beautiful office located in the heart of downtown Houston
• Educating clients over new and current products/service offering
• Understanding key components of deregulated energy markets in multiple states to effectively explain details as
needed to customers
• Partnering with customers in selecting cutting edge energy plans
• Complying with company policies and regulatory requirements
• Building successful rapport with customers to identify trends and anticipate their needs
• Enrolling and acquiring new customers through the promotion of additional services
• Meeting the company's targets and call handling metrics
• Providing accurate, valid and complete information
The ideal candidate for this position would possess:
1) Excellent communicator
2) Team player
3) Committed advocate
4) Flexible individual
• 40 hours per week, plus Weekends off!
• $13.00-$16.00 per hour, plus generous commission
• Medical, dental, vision
• Vacation and holidays
• Great environment and team culture!
• Bilingual Spanish is preferred but not required
• Previous customer service and/or sales experience
• Great job tenure and computer skills
• Must be able to pass a background check
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
If you are interested, please apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour