QR Code Link to This Post
Yes! This is a great deal!
Hi! My name is Kamrin Vaclavik and I've been working as a professional editor for a few years. Since I have chosen to move into the cinematography side of film, I have decided to offer my "Friends and Family" discount on all video production ... mostly because I don't have any friends or family.
How Long Will This Take?
This will mostly depend on the size and complexity of the video. Generally videos take no longer than 7 days to turn around. There is rarely a delay, mostly because my body has become immune to sleep deprivation; however, in the case of a delay, you will be notified well ahead of the deadline.
What Do I Get?
One day of shooting.
Minor VFX (if necessary).
Full color grade.
Delivery in 1080p HD.
*Raw files will not be provided unless specifically requested.*
What's The Process?
1. Meet and speak about what you want out of your video (video chats are an option as well).
2. Shoot the video
3. Payment is due the day of shooting. Cash and credit cards (processed through Square) are accepted.
4. Prepare footage for editing.
5. Cry and attempt to remember why I do this while chugging gallons of coffee.
6. Finish any editing, VFX and color grading.
7. Deliver video (mostly through a Dropbox or Frame.io download link).
Check out my work at: https://www.KVCinema.com/
Find out more about me at: https://www.Facebook.com/KVCinema
Have questions? Feel free to email me or contact me through my Facebook page.