• Tattooed at X-treme Ink Tattoo in Victoria Texas.
• Tattooed at Vintage Tattoo in Katy Texas.
• Graduated from the Art Institute of Houston.
• 8+ years tattooing experience.
• 20+ years experience in professional graphic design.
• Uses ONLY disposable tubes and needles.
• All machines and supplies are of professional quality.
• Strictly follows all cross contamination procedures
(gloves, clip cord sleeves, surface barries, ect).
• Beautiful private home studio. Clean and spacious.
• Can do any style tattoo (realism, custom, color, script).
• Clean record. Family oriented.
• Artist does not smoke or do any illegal drugs.
$50 minimum. $100 per hour.
$650 rent the artist for the day. 8 hours total.
Larger designs will require a consultation and a $50 down payment in advance.
$20 rescheduling fee.
$20 for future touch-ups if needed.
Cash preferred. Paypal and Venmo accepted.
Piercing services are not provided at this time.
• By appointment only. No Walk-Ins. Please be on time.
• DO NOT come into the studio under the influence of any drugs or in possession of any weapons.
• Artist has the right to refuse service to anyone who looks unhealthy, tired, sleepy, has a rash/sunburn or is uncertain about getting a tattoo.
• All guests must be approved in advance. You are responsible for your guests. Please limit your guests. They must not create any distractions for the artist or the client. No drama or obnoxious behavior.
• Do not leave the studio once the tattoo process has begun. Breaks can be scheduled.
Tips for getting a tattoo:
• Eat and get plenty of rest before your tattoo. Snacks and drinks are allowed in the studio.
• Schedule for an early tattoo (noon). Your body and mind will be fresh, energetic and able to handle pain better.
• It's best to schedule a day off from work after getting a tattoo. Time to relax and heal properly is recommended.
• Drinking alcohol, taking medication/drugs and over hydration will cause you to bleed more than normal. Try to avoid these for at least 24 hours before your tattoo.
• Try not to apply lotion to the body part being tattooed for a few hours in advance.
• If the body part that is being tattooed has excessive hair you can shave it in advance.
“Best tattoo experience ever. Anthony was very nice and has got talent! The studio was clean and comfortable, very reasonably priced, and I love my new piece of body art- it’s my new favorite! I do not plan on using anyone else. Anthony’s my new tattoo guy.” ~Shannon
“Hes so talented!!..Thank you!..i recommend him to anyone wanting a tattoo!...you will be very pleased!” ~Judy
“Gotten 4 tattoos from Anthony he will be doing the rest of mine from now on!” ~Brittany
“Anthony does great work. His experience and artistic ability are top notch. Finally I found MY artist! I will be using him again. I would recommend his work to anyone and everyone. You will not be disappointed.” ~Lacy
“Anthony was so awesome! Very patient professional and funny. He will definitely get my business again!” ~Tanjanika
“Great experience. Great work and price. Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone looking for awesome tattoos” ~Ciara
“Amazing work. Getting my second tattoo done here and absolutely amazed by his patience and art work! And extremely accommodating.” ~Stephanie
“Anthony.. Great Tattoo Artist very professional and very talented, friendly.. I just love my tattoos Anthony did a great job I would recommend Anthony any day. Definitely will be returning..Thanks” ~Esperanza
“Great atmosphere and very clean. Anthony did my daughter first tattoo and he was very patient and gentle with her. I will definitely be back to get one myself and I will refer my friends. ~Latoya
“Best work I ever had done ... nice shop spotless... friendly polite really good at we he does... I m coming back for my next ... I highly recommend his place check out good work and good price” ~Melody
“This was the best tattoo experience I've ever had! So I sent Anthony 3 things that I wanted in my tattoo and he put it together like this. When I saw it, I was so surprised and he added the butterflies and really made this my tat. He did great from start to finish, I almost forgot about the pain lol. I got my tat almost 3 weeks ago and it's pretty much fully healed now. I waited to post this because I wanted to go thru the healing process so I could fully rate. I'm definitely going back to him and also his prices are affordable. Quality work, affordable price, honest, professional, funny story teller and talented guy, you cant ask for much more from your tattoo guy. Located in Katy!” ~Maurva
“Great experience for my first tattoo, worked with me on what I wanted and was very informative and overall great experience. Definitely would go again in the future.” ~Daniel
“Great experience, got my first tattoo with him and I'm defiantly coming back for more!” ~Amber
“Best place I ever been to... spotless professional polite and painless for sure... best work I ever had done ... good price also ... I’ll come back for my next ... thanks Anthony wonderful job” ~Gala
“Anthony is very professional and talented. I highly recommend him, he does amazing work. His studio is nice and clean; a very relaxing environment. He’s super affordable as well! I will be going back for more tattoos.” ~Dwayna
“Anthony is very knowledgeable and friendly. Very talented and creative. I will certainly be going back! I love my tattoo!” ~Bobby
“Amazing service! Amazing quality! By far the best experience in my 10 years of getting tattooed! A1!” ~Francisco
“Clean...give you exactly what you want and better! I will be back!” ~Veronica
“Very professional environment, he explains how he’s going to do things and uses quality materials!” ~Ashley
“This was my first tattoo and i love it Anthony does a good job. If i want to get more tattoos i know the place to go. He explained the process well and no issues whatsoever. For my first tattoo im very pleased.” ~Liliana
“Best work I ever had done ... nice shop spotless... friendly polite really good at we he does... I m coming back for my next ... I highly recommend his place check out good work and good price” ~Craftin
“Excellent work with compassionate consideration to each individuals need. Very talented artist, great attitude and look forward to future work from Anthony” ~Catherine
“Anthony is friendly, has great prices, very clean and professional. I love my tattoo :)” ~Essence
“Very nice and funny great work and conversation. Very clean and nice for a studio, really do recommend.” ~RaeMonique
“Takes his time on designing your tattoo the way you want it... clean and up beat place.. very good prices. Definitely going back!” ~Veronica P
“Awesome job and tattoo studio! Love it” ~Angela
“Best first tattoo experience” ~Jen
“Great shop and great artist!” ~Corwin
“Awesome! Very friendly and professional” ~Michael
“Great tattoo, very friendly and accommodating.” ~Sonia
Text or email to schedule an appointment!
Katy-Cypress Area (Fry and Little York)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers