NOTE: Items described in this ad are stored in climate-controlled environment and not exposed to outside weather, so no "degradation" is occurring.
1. New item coming soon.
2. Howard Leights "Leightning" ear-muffs. Protect against noise at workplace, garage/workshop, outdoor activities, etc. Steel wire, lightweight, collapsible.
NOTE: Non-electronic, "passive", 23 NRR. $20.00 new, asking $15.00 ($20.00 trade value).
3. Rubbermaid mailbox w/post. Similar model at Lowes costs $85.00.
Asking $40.00 ($50.00 trade value).
6. Atari 2600 cartridges. All "like new", some rare or with orig. instruction manuals/booklets.
Asking $45.00 OBO ($60.00 trade value) for the lot.
7. Metal rack (for laundry basket) - Simple design which expands open. Works best with rectangular baskets or medium to large circular basket. Raises your laundry to reduce bending down. Great for yard or laundry room!
MAKE OFFER or trade for?
8. NEW! Antique China Cabinet from 1930s (belonged to my Mother's grandmother!) with cool art-Deco design. Needs to be restored by professional but could become valuable heirloom or perhaps re-purposed into very cool, unique liquor cabinet or similar conversation piece. Oh, i think i have a box of Champion spark plugs around here somewhere, so i'll throw those in if you buy this cabinet for full price, cash.
Asking $350.00 OBO ($450.00 trade value).
As stated, these prices are negotiable, so feel free to inquire or say what you'd be willing to offer.
Will also consider barter/trade if you have certain items! Send a message and I'll reply with a list.
1. New or very low use Air Compressor, good, solid working, no problems. Somewhere between 3 HP (pancake type) and 15 HP (standup), prefer newer, low maintenance (oil-less) type but will consider what you have if older/bigger but clean and works great.
2. Multi-fuel, invertor Generator for whole house capacity (in case of storm), 2000 to 6000 Watts, 110 and 220 outlets. Advice welcome regarding what's best--gas, diesel, propane, or all 3? Prefer Honda, Generac, or Briggs & Stratton.
4. New, never used Class 3 towing receiver, mount, tail-light wiring harness, tongue, and ball (complete setup, all included) that is exact match for specific vehicle (has to be specific setup that i'll tell you about later, but somewhere in 2500 to 3000 towing range). This is really good only if you work at trailer or hitch shop.
5. New-in-Box Power Tools (circular saw, rechargeable matching set, jigsaw, table saw, etc.), power tools, practical items (lawn equipment, pressure washer, sporting goods, camping gear, etc.), brand new small kitchen appliances, anything else you can mention.
6. New-in-Box practical items (lawn equipment, pressure washer, sporting goods, camping gear, etc.), brand new small kitchen appliances, brand New-in-Box large appliances, etc.
7. High performance chainsaw. Prefer Husqvarna, Craftsmen, DeWalt, or heavy duty, Pro Fireman type. No Poulan, Ryobi, or Echo (or cheap brand). Bar size (length) 20" to 26" (no smaller). Must be very durable, clean, low use, with good parts and reliable.
8. Specific Table (in pics) from Conn's.
9. Nice cloth (or I might consider leather) sectional couch. Black or Tan/Almond in color. Prefer low-profile design with wide, flat arms.
10. Canon Mini-Vixia X video camera. Will consider other models if weatherproof/underwater use, night-vision, HD, thermal/infrared, etc.
11. What do you have??
12. Camping/Survival Gear. Such as: Micro-tents, food preservation, portable water filter, field first-aid equipment, any unique, unusual, or interesting technology/innovations to reduce weight (in backpack/BOB) and perform vital tasks, impact-resistant helmet (high-cut around ears like heli-crew type), with New, clean liner, adjustment straps, pads, and rails for night optical device (viewfinder, vision) for hiking at night, exploring, etc.
13. Legos! Legos! Legos! As many as possible, but preferably with neat or vintage sets, interesting pieces, all the "jewels", minifigs, tools, etc. (not just basic bricks, but still need tons of those, sure).
14. Antique Coke Machine for 12 oz. glass bottles. Prefer maybe 4 feet tall (or smaller) refrigerator type (with small vertical door to open and pull bottle from rack), but really looking for the horizontal, large "cooler" type (lies flat, open lid on top, and grab drink), integrated bottle opener, etc.
15. Cello (preferably full size but not huge! will consider 3/4 size if that's what you have) in excellent condition to learn and play.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers