LEADING MANUFACTURER ON THE SOUTHWEST SIDE OF HOUSTON
QR Code Link to This Post
LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MEMBER TO JOIN THEIR TEAM!!
LOOKING FOR A WELL-TENURED INDIVIDUAL,WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
TEMP TO HIRE
Job Title: Accounting Clerk - Accounts Receivable
The Accounting Clerk assists the Accounts Receivable Supervisor in processing cash receipts and deposits, investigating short pays, and investigating the monthly accounts receivable report of customer balances.
• Processes cash receipts and return material authorizations.
• Investigates short pays and customer balances.
• Completes invoicing.
• Processes customer pricing structures.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Enters cash receipts and deposits.
• Investigates short pays via calling customers, emailing credit notices to sales people, and sending credit vs. debit letters and decline letters to customers (example: unearned cash discounts, shortages).
• Investigates the monthly accounts receivable report that lists customer balances.
• Acts as receptionist relief as needed.
• Prepares invoicing exception report daily.
• Prepares credit memo reports monthly.
• Enters credit memos and return authorizations.
• Mails invoices.
• Prepares the monthly restocking log.
• Processes freight bills which are affiliated with return material authorizations.
• Scans credit memos.
• Deletes return material authorizations which are beyond 90 days each quarter.
• Other accounts receivable projects.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in an administrative accounting function
• Some college coursework
• Experience in accounts receivable
• Experience in the waterworks, plumbing, distribution, or similar industries
Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications, Etc:
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Accurate and detail oriented
• Basic accounting knowledge
• Good computer skills
• Experience with accounting software packages and Microsoft products, ERP Systems
**PLEASE SEND RESUME, HIRING NOW**
**WILL PERFORM ADMINISTRATIVE TESTING, BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN ON SITE**
L.K. JORDAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER